To start with, you need a Binomo Android app in order to trade on your Android device or mobile phone. It is really comfortable to use your phone to trade, because your phone is always with you. Android app doesn’t have any specific differences from the Web version. All indicators, chart types and other tools are the same in Android app and you may use them just as you would use them on the Web version.
It is pretty simple to install the Binomo Android app. In order to do this, follow these steps:
- Go the Google Play Store
- Search for “Binomo: Easy stock trading app”
- Press “Install” button
Binomo android app account registration
To register in Binomo Android app, you just need to complete these easy steps:
- Enter your email
- Create password
- Choose an account currency, that you want
- Press the “Sign up” button
Or you can register using your facebook account.
Demo trading on Binomo android app
It is not difficult to trade in a Binomo app, because the interface is really good. Once you register, you will get $1000 free on your demo balance. You can use demo balance in order to practice and test your different strategies. To start trading on a demo balance, you just need to:
- Select the asset you want to trade
- Choose the amount you want to invest
- Set the expiration period for the transaction
- Predict the direction of the asset movement and then press one of the 2 buttons. If you think the price will go up, press the green (Up) button, if you think the price will go down, press the red (Down) button.
Everything is that simple!
Real account on Binomo android app
Trading on a Real Account is absolutely similar to trading on a Demo Account. However, in order to trade on a Real Account, you first need to make a deposit. The minimum deposit amount is $10. Below, we will explain how to make a deposit.
How to Make a Deposit on Binomo mobile android app?
First of all, it is very easy to make a deposit on Binomo. Here is what you need to do in order to make your deposit:
- Click on the “+ Make Deposit” button, which is located in the upper right corner of the trade room.
2. Then you will be redirected to a “Choose payment method” menu, where you have to choose your country and select your payment method. You can make a deposit with the following methods: MasterCard / Maestro, Visa, Neteller, Perfect Money, Payeer, Jeton Wallet and others, depending on your country.
3. After you have chosen your country and payment method you will be redirected to a “Choose amount” menu. Here you need to choose an amount you want to deposit or enter your own amount. Moreover, you can choose to have a bonus, if you want. Then press the “Deposit” button.
Withdraw money from Binomo android app
After you made a deposit, traded and made some profit, you can withdraw your money. Please note that you can withdraw money only to card or wallet that you used in order to make a deposit to your account.